Become a Corporate Member
Invest in your community forest today
A corporate contribution to TreesGreenville represents a commitment to keeping our community beautiful and promoting a healthier environment. By joining other businesses in this effort, your company will discover many new community alliances as TreesGreenville participants partner with local governments, school districts, neighborhood associations, and business improvement districts to develop tree planting and care projects each year.
Along with the reward of supporting our community and the environment, corporate donors may enjoy the benefits offered at these contribution levels:
* Helps us plant 5 trees.
* Recognition in our quarterly newsletter.
* Your company’s name, logo, and link through on our website.
* Helps us plant 10 trees.
* Company listed as a Corporate Partner on our website and quarterly newsletter.
* Use of TreesGreenville’s logo for your company’s website and marketing materials.
* 2 tickets to the annual ReLeaf Party
* Helps us plant 25 trees.
* ID in guaranteed local media advertisement
* Your name or company name, logo, and link through on all email contact with membership and general contact list. This includes regular e-blasts announcing volunteer opportunities, tree care tips, events, and workshops.
* Right to set-up a booth at any TreesGreenville planting, event, or workshop.
*4 tickets to the annual ReLeaf Party.
* Right to have company logo displayed under, “Gold Sponsors,” on TreesGreenville’s banner displayed at volunteer plantings and events.
Gold Plus ($5,000.00+)
* Helps us plant 50 trees.
*We will organize a Corporate Volunteer Planting “sponsored by,” your companies name.
* Right to have company logo displayed under, “Gold Plus Sponsors,” on TreesGreenville’s banner displayed at volunteer plantings and events.
* Helps us plant 100 trees.
* Maximum visibility – Recognized in all printed material, presentations, workshops, and plantings.
* 6 complimentary tickets to the annual ReLeaf Party.
* Right to have a Sponsor Representative speak at the annual ReLeaf Party.
Become a TreesGreenville Corporate Member
Please contact Joelle Teachey, email@example.com 864-313-0765, or Anna Kate Hipp for information on Corporate Membership.