- 8k Run (USATF Certified 8k Course)
- 5k Fun Run & Walk
- 1/4 Mile Tot Trot
NEW Start Times:
- 8:10am – 1/4 mile Tot Trot start time
- 8:30 am – 8k and 5k start time. Runners will be corralled by pace.
NEW Courses: Click here to View Maps and Turns
- New Race Courses keep the combined 8k and 5k off the Swamp Rabbit Trail, split the 8k and 5k courses, and stay on the streets as much as possible to accommodate our size.
- New Start / Finish Line: on the S. Main Street, in between the Reedy River and the entrance to Falls Park.
NEW Swag for the 8k Run Only:
- The first 2000 8k Registrants will receive a black fleece headband embroidered with our race logo at packet pick-up.
NEW packet pick-up giveaway!
- TREES! We’re giving away trees, Sponsored by Duke Energy.
- What kind of trees? 1 gallon eastern red cedar and 3 gallon american holly. There is a limited supply. We have 532 trees to giveaway. First come first serve. One tree per 8k or 5k registrant.
- Sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports Greenville
- One of our favorite things about this race have been the costumes! We love seeing all of the pilgrims and turkey’s and creative fall motif’s. The winner will get a prize as they cross the finish line.
- Online through Wednesday 11/22/2017
- In person at Packet Pick-Up & Race Day Registration 11/21, 11/22, & 11/23
8k Cash Purse
Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 8K will receive cash awards! 1st Place, $100. 2nd Place, $75. 3rd Place, $50.
Age Division Awards
The Top 3 Males and Females in both the 8k and 5k will receive an award. The age groups are: 10 and under; 11-14; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
PLEASE NOTE: All Age Division Awards can be picked up at Fleet Feet.
5k Cash Purse and Age Division Awards
New this year! The Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 5K will receive cash awards too! 1st Place, $50. 2nd Place, $35. 3rd Place, $25.
The Race Shirt
This year’s race shirt is long sleeve technical shirt. It comes in Mens, Women, and Youth sizes. The first 3000 registrants are guaranteed a race shirt! It’s a fitted shirt – here’s the size chart.
Packet Pick-Up & Registration
- Fleet Feet Greenville
- Tuesday 11/21 from 12pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 11/22 from 12pm to 6pm
RACE DAY Packet Pick-Up & Registration
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up: 7am to 8am at the S. Main St. entrance to Falls Park.
- Race Day Registration: 7am to 8am at the S. Main St. entrance to Falls Park.
The 8k Race Course
- USATF Certified 8k
- The Start/Finish Line: is near 550 S. Main Street (in front of the Starbucks)
Race Day Packet Pick-up: is near the Start / Finish line at the S. Main St. entrance to Falls Park.
- The 8k course will only be closed to traffic for 80 minutes. The course will close and open back up for traffic after 80 minutes.
- If you do not think you can complete an 8k in 80 minutes or less, please register for the 5k.
The 5k Fun Run & WALK
Cash Awards for the top 3 overall male & female finishers. No 5k age division awards. If you are interested in competing for an age division awards, please register for the 8k Run. The 5k is a Family Fun Run & Walk designed for walkers, families with kids who can’t quite run an 8k yet, and runners who prefer to run a 5k.
The 1/4 Mile Tot Trot
This event is designed for toddlers and very young children. We recommend 5 years or younger to be the perfect age for this event!
City of Greenville lots are FREE PARKING on Thanksgiving Day.
Packet Pick-up Giveaways
Thanks to Duke Energy, we are giving away 532 trees at packet pick-up! One tree per 8k or 5k registrant. The trees are containerized:
- 1 gallon eastern red cedars, and
- 3 gallon american hollies.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Register to Volunteer
Volunteer for packet pick-up or on race day. 3 hours shifts available. Packet pick-up location is at Fleet Feet
- Volunteers are Needed: On Tuesday & Wednesday 11/21 and 11/22 with shifts available between 12pm to 6pm and on Race Day with shifts available from 6:30am to 11:30am.
- Fleet Feet is located at 635 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC 29605 – www.fleetfeetgreenville.com
Race Day volunteers can pick up their race day assignment at packet pick-up on Wednesday at Fleet Feet and head straight out to your spot on Thursday Morning.
POLICIES & REFUNDS
This event is Rain or Shine. No refunds or make-up date will be provided.
T-shirts to the first 3,000 registrants.
Fleece Headbands will be given to the first 2000 8k Run Registrants. Please note: the fleece headband is exclusive swag only for the 8k Run. The 5k Fun Run & Walk registrants will not get a fleece headband.
Only one tree per 8k and 5k registrant.
Are strollers allowed? Yes, on both courses.
Are dogs allowed? Some people and kids are afraid of dogs. And some dogs growl and snap at other dogs. Best to keep your dog home.
Can someone else pick-up my race packet? Yes, please. It’s actually a huge help when someone picks up lots of race packets. It keeps the lines shorter. If possible, have your bib numbers written down. No ID is required at packet pick-up.
Will you send out bib numbers before packet pick-up to save time? Yes.
I made a mistake on my registration? Can I email you about a change? Yes. Email us at email@example.com
2009-2016 Race Results: